ALBEMARLE COUNTY, Va. (CBS19 NEWS) -- Albemarle County Department of Fire Rescue crews responded to a house fire on Kimbrough Circle on Wednesday afternoon.

According to officials, the fire occurred around 1:55 p.m. on the 2500 block of Kimbrough Circle.

The first crew arrived on the scene in about 11 minutes, finding fire coming out of a front window in a single-story house.

All of the people inside had evacuated safely and no injuries have been reported.

However, five people have been displaced and are being assisted by the American Red Cross.

The Albemarle County Office of the Fire Marshal says the cause of the fire was unattended cooking.