ALBEMARLE COUNTY, Va. (CBS19 NEWS) -- The Albemarle County Department of Fire Rescue responded to a structure fire on the 2400 block of Old Lynchburg Road around 4:55 p.m. Saturday. 

The first units arrived on the scene within 15 minutes, finding heavy smoke conditions and an outbuilding fully engulfed. ACFR determined that the structure was a total loss, and two acres of forest were impacted. No injuries were reported, and no one was displaced. 

The Albemarle County Fire Marshal's Office has determined the cause of the fire to be a charcoal grill that was left unattended. 

In a release, ACFR says it wants to take this time to remind people to never leave their grills unattended.